Use of domestic and municipal waste replacing cow dung for biogas production
- Cow dung is replaced by shredded vegetable waste (C:B ratio is to be calculated)
- Two time feeding ( with the same amount)/day increases about 60% gas production.
- FeCl3 (500 ppm) separated the solid from the slurry.
- Reuse of the separated solid (50%) increases the SRT of the digester and the gas production.
- Use of domestic municipal and other biological waste material for the generation of bio-gas.
- Least or no requirement of cow dung for the same.