Home » Technologies developed
01. A model to provide soil testing services to the farmers of Sunderbans (Click here)
02. Techno-economically feasible rural technology for the production of microbial Biofertilizers
03. Integrated Model for Bio-gas production & Vermicomposting
04. Production and application of liquid Biofertilizer (Azotobacter) as foliar spray
05. Use of low cost flat bottles for the production of bio- pesticide, Trichoderma
06. Integrated Crop management
07. System of Rice Intensification (SRI)
08. Production of native Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) in pot culture
09. Low cost production method of bio-pesticide Trichoderma using local resources
10. In vitro production of planting material for cultivation of Elephant Foot Yam (EFY)
11. Use of domestic and municipal waste replacing cow dung for Biogas production
12. In vitro production of hairy root of pea nut in bio reactor as a source of resveratrol.
13. ICT-based Technology Service Centre.
14. Induced breeding for production of fish spawn
15. Apiary with promotion of Honey-bee flora
16. Land shaping and Integrated Farming
Proudly powered by WordPress /
Theme: Academica by WPZOOM.